The bridal hair trial is the most important appointment when it comes to your wedding day hair. Brides always want to look like themselves but a celebrity- airbrushed-magazine-shoot version! Here is my bridal trial check list to help you get the most out of your appointment....
- Book your trial appointment 2-4 months prior to your wedding. If you are planning an out of town wedding book it 3-6 months prior.
- Arrive with clean hair and fresh make up.
- Bring two photos of yourself in your wedding dress, one with your hair up and one with it down.
- Bring photos of hair styles you like.
- Bring all your wedding day accessories including your veil.
- Don't bring a crowd. If you have one person you trust to give their honest opinion and you want it, bring them. Too many people giving their opinions always ends up being confusing and stressful to the bride.
- Lastly, bring a camera. It's great to have the photos to look at later!